For the salmon
50g sesame seeds
2 x 150g salmon fillets
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp light oil
For the salad
Small vine tomatoes for roasting
75g Rocket leaves
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
- Coat the salmon with the oil.
- Place the sesame seeds in a dish
- Place the oiled salmon in the dish and coat with sesame seeds
- Fry the salmon in the light oil for 6-8 minutes turning once taking care not to burn the seeds
- Sprinkle the vine tomatoes with sea salt and olive oil and roast in a hot oven until starting to burst.
- Toast the almonds in a dry pan and combine with the rocket and dress with the balsamic and oil. Season to taste.
- Serve the fish with the salad and roasted tomatoes
Serve with a Chilled amontillado, this would also work with a fino.